How TVC Works

Find out how TVC works!
administrator
Site Admin

How TVC Works

Postby administrator » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:45 pm

This forum has 2 general sections -- 1) Sharing Section and 2) Elites.

1) Sharing Section is where all works, original or reposted are shared. Works like snipes, Upskirt, downblouse, CRV, PTOI or even zaogeng pictures/ videos. You can share what you find online or even stories and experiences too! Think of this as the "You've been sniped" thread. :lol:
To gain access, drop me a PM with ONE work you plan on sharing (could be a link, mega file or anything).

2) Elites is where those with good original works want to share their works with others with good original works. Application takes place once to twice a month based on demand. You can find out when there is an opening here:

http://thevoyeurcentral.com/viewforum.p ... d493d99b6d

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Love,
Admin

administrator
Site Admin

Re: How TVC Works

Postby administrator » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 pm

This forum has 2 general sections -- 1) Sharing Section and 2) Elites.

1) Sharing Section is where all works, original or reposted are shared. Works like snipes, Upskirt, downblouse, CRV, PTOI or even zaogeng pictures/ videos. You can share what you find online or even stories and experiences too!
To gain access, drop me a PM with ONE work you plan on sharing (could be a link, mega file or anything).

2) Elites is where those with good original works want to share their works with others with good original works. Application takes place once to twice a month based on demand. You can find out when there is an opening here:

http://thevoyeurcentral.com/viewforum.p ... d493d99b6d

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Love,
Admin

administrator
Site Admin

Re: How TVC Works

Postby administrator » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:23 am

bump

Return to “Information Section”